Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Raspberry Sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 16 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Oven roast asparagus spears.
- Meanwhile, spread or pat cream cheese on each slice of roast beef.
- Wrap a roast beef slice around each asparagus spear; secure ends with toothpicks if needed.
- Chill wraps.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave jam and vinegar on high for 15-20 seconds or until jam is melted. Serve with asparagus.
Yield: 16 appetizers.