Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip (1, 8 oz. container)
- 10" baked pie crust
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a bowl combine pecans, coconut, and margarine or butter.
- Put on cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 5 - 10 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar, then stir in Cool Whip.
- Put this mixture into pie shell, top with pecan/coconut mixture, then drizzle with caramel topping.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Note: You can also freeze this pie, then thaw in refrigerator. This makes a very full pie. If you don't like coconut, increase pecans and leave it out.
Pi Day Recipe Submission by Janie Meyer
Serving Size: 8