- 1 package of Jiffy corn bread/muffin mix
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup cooked wild brown rice (optional) but adds a nice color
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 1½-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350° until golden brown, about 55 to 60 minutes. Baking time will depend on how deep your baking dish is. Cake tester will come out clean when the casserole is done.
COOK’S NOTE: I cook a big batch of rice ahead of time because wild brown rice takes 50 minutes to cook, and then I freeze the rest to use later.