- 6- 8 oz. packages cream cheese or 3 lbs. cream cheese, room temp
- 2 ½ cups sugar (24 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons (1 ½ oz.) cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons (1 ½ oz.) soymilk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (12 oz.) sour cream
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- In a mix beat cream cheese and sugar until soft. Add cornstarch and soymilk, vanilla extract, and sour creams. Add eggs one at a time.
- Pour into a half sheet pan that has been lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Bake for 1 hour turning the pan half way through.
- Cool to room temperature. Freeze overnight.
- Next day remove the cheese cake from the pan and portion 4x6.
- Ball up each cheesecake square and freeze again until needed.
- To serve, remove frozen cheesecake balls, skewer, and roll into seasoning if desired. (i.e. cinnamon sugar, cocoa powder, graham cracker crumbs).