Caramel Butter Pecan Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1.5 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 oz.) caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 pkg. (11 1/2 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Top with pecans. Drizzle caramel evenly over pecans.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until caramel is bubbly.
- Place on a wire rack and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Then carefully spread chocolate chips over caramel layer.
- Cool at room temperature for at least 6 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Cut into bars.
Yields 4 dozen.