- 14 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 T. vegetable-flavored cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. plain cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- ½ c. browned, crumbled and drafted breakfast sausage
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 tsp. finely chopped fresh chives, divided
- ½ c. finely shredded Mexican cheese plus 2 T. for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice 12 eggs in half and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium mixing bowl and stir until combined. Finely
- Chop the two remaining eggs and add to the yolks. Mix in the cream cheeses, Old Bay, sausage, pepper, 2 teaspoons of chopped chives and ½ cup cheese.
- Stuff egg white halves with mixture and place in a baking pan. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese and chives.
NOTE: For no-fuss cleanup, bake the eggs and transport them to the tailgate in disposable foil pans.