Skip to content
- 1 lb. sliced deli roast beef
- 1 8oz. container cream cheese
- 3 large flour tortillas
- Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese or Horseradish (optional)
- Carrots, Lettuce or Broccoli Slaw (optional)
- Soften cream cheese. If desired stir in ranch dressing, blue cheese or horseradish for added flavor.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over one side of each tortilla
- Top with slices of roast beef.
- Shredded veggies such as carrots, lettuce or broccoli slaw can be added as well.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- To serve, cut each roll in slices.