Mini Stuffed Pumpkins
- 4 small pumpkins (approx 4”-5” high)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 oz can mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 Cups Cooked Rice
- 4 oz Can Chopped Water Chestnuts (optional)
- Cut off tops of pumpkins and clean out seeds.
- Sautee onions in oil until tender.
- Add hamburger, soy sauce, brown sugar, mushrooms, and soup.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and water chestnuts.
- Fill pumpkins and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Put tops on pumpkins.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
From the kitchen of Amy Hild