Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1, 3.4-oz. package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c. cold milk
- 2 c. Cool Whip
- 48 graham cracker squares
- Mix pudding and milk, according to package and refrigerate until set.
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Place 24 crackers on baking sheet; top with 3 tablespoons filling.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Wrap individually.
BAKER’S TIP: We’ve tried both chocolate graham crackers and honey graham crackers, but the chocolate was my favorite! You can also add 1 c. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips or a crushed Butterfinger bar in with the Cool Whip.