Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1 package brownie mix
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1, 12-oz. package of mini chocolate chips (divided)
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, sour cream, melted butter and eggs; mix well.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups of mini chips.
- Spread batter in a buttered, 9 x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes – do not over bake.
- Cool and top with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese chilled, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine powered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla and salt.
- Mix just until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies and top with remaining ½ cup mini chips.
- Cut into squares. Enjoy!