- 1 (4 lb) beef chuck roast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Place beef in roaster and into oven.
- Cover and bake at 350 F, turning occasionally, until done.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool and shred beef with fork.
- Place shredded beef in slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over beef.
- Let simmer in slow cooker for awhile to heat and blend flavors.
- Serve on buns. Enjoy.