Cheesy Meatball Soup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cubed peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 jar (16 oz) processed cheese sauce
- In a bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs and salt.
- Crumble beef into the bowl with the egg mixture, and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- In a large saucepan, brown meatballs; drain.
- Add water, celery, corn, potatoes, carrot, onion, bouillon and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink and the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the cheese sauce; heat through.