Skip to content
- 2 c. frozen cheese tortellini noodles, cook as directed
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1/4 c. onion
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper
- 1 can chicken broth (10 3/4 oz)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. milk
- 2 c. cooked, diced chicken meat
- 2 c. frozen vegetables of your choice, cook before putting in soup
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1/2 t. basil leaves chopped
- 1/4 t. pepper
- After cooking tortellini noodles and frozen vegetables, heat oil and sauté onion and red pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in big pot and cook until serving temperature. Enjoy!