Homemade Turkey Reubens
- 1 head of red cabbage, diced (cook down with about 1 T. white vinegar, a pinch of salt, ¼ c. or less of sugar, and a small amount of water; sweat out the moisture)
- Marble Rye bread
- 1 package of Oscar Meyer® rotisserie turkey (or thinly sliced turkey left from your holiday meal)
- Swiss cheese
- Grey Poupon’s Mild & Creamy Dijon Mustard made with white wine
- Spread Dijon on a slice of bread and layer with turkey, a cheese slice and cooked cabbage.
- Wrap all sandwiches in foil and place in 350-degree oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to 425 degrees for the last 10 minutes to toast the bread.
Recipe from: Julie Jensen, Belmond, Iowa