Brownies in a Roaster
- 4 chocolate cake mixes
- 4 cups sour cream
- 4 packages instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 3 cups oil
- 16 eggs
- 4 cups water
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray roaster with Pam, and then pour in batter.
- Cook in roaster at 325 degrees for 4 hours.
- Serve warm from the roaster, topped with ice cream and hot fudge.
NOTE: Put foil around top/corners of the pan. Just enough to cover the areas that generally burn.
Yields about 40-48 servings.