Mexican Egg Salad Tacos
- 4 large hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 taco shells
- Lettuce leaves
- Garnishes: shredded Cheddar cheese, avocado slices
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients; fold into egg mixture.
- Line taco shells with lettuce. Spoon egg salad evenly into taco shells.
- Garnish with salsa if desired.