Pulled Pork Pockets
- 1 can (16.3 Oz. Can) Flaky Canned Biscuits (Pillsbury’s Grands® work well)
- 3 cups Pulled Or Roasted Pork, Chopped
- 1 whole Egg White
- 1 teaspoon Water
- 1 Tablespoon Your Favorite BBQ Seasoning/rub
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Whisk the egg white and water together in a small bowl and set aside.
- On a floured work surface, roll each biscuit into a six-inch round.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the pork on one half of each round and sprinkle it with a dash of the seasoning. Fold the exposed half of each round over the filling and pinch and roll to seal the edge.
- Arrange the pockets on a sheet pan leaving about an inch between each.
- Cut a one-inch slash in the top of each pocket.
- Brush the top and seams of each pocket with the egg wash and sprinkle with a little chili powder.
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.